View RSS Feed

GameGavel

MicroQuest - Free Chips Challenge style game...

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by spinal View Post
I would like to introduce my new (first) iOS game - MicroQuest.

As programmer Curtis Nerdly was working on his new game, he found evidence that a dastardly pirate by the name of Capt. Nick De Code had gained access to his computer and had stolen a copy of the game. Capt. Nick then proceded to spread copies of the game, causing disruption in his wake.
Help Curtis track down the missing copies of his game and strike a blow against Capt. Nick De Code and his pirate friends.

Controls = swipe to move, currently release finger when changing direction, it will be fixed in a future update! Also fully iCade (and similar bluetooth controllers) compatible, much better that way anyway.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/micr...593323187?mt=8

Please tell me what you think :-)

Thankyou.

If anyone feels like dropping a review in itunes that would be a great help

Submit "MicroQuest - Free Chips Challenge style game..." to Digg Submit "MicroQuest - Free Chips Challenge style game..." to del.icio.us Submit "MicroQuest - Free Chips Challenge style game..." to StumbleUpon Submit "MicroQuest - Free Chips Challenge style game..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Classic / Retro , Mobile

Comments

I grabbed this right away, NIck De Code is a great idea, floppys and character remind me of some of the really good shareware games of the early 90s.