Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default What are you playing this weekend?

Well the weekend is here and Jan. is almost over. So what games are you guys and gals playing this weekend? I am trying to finish up the China missions on hard in Command and Conquer Generals. I also am messing around with Counter Strike source, I have not played it in a while and I like the new changes!

I am glad I got my PC running again. It is not the fastest kid on the block but it looks cool doing its thing!

Blog Entries

Trying to get back to The Dig.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Magicka. That game is infuriating. It gets contra level hard at certain points. Also, I've been flirting with Dead Rising 2 as well. Both games seem to suffer from a control issue, so I may just wash the cat.
    Josh Wright

Reviewer for Game Gavel.com

My Email

My profile

Mr. Booshy on Steam

Fallout: New Vegas. I've about finished up all the side quests, and going to start Dead Money soon.

Blog Entries

I've actually been playing lots of 1942 in MAME

Super Mario Galaxy 2. I need those damn 240 stars!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wongojack View Post
    I've actually been playing lots of 1942 in MAME
    That is a great choice, I prefer 1943 better. I never played the arcade versions however just the NES. I like the music so much in 1943. How far can you get on one start?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoshWright View Post
    Magicka. That game is infuriating. It gets contra level hard at certain points. Also, I've been flirting with Dead Rising 2 as well. Both games seem to suffer from a control issue, so I may just wash the cat.
    I was thinking of getting Magicka but everybody has mixed reviews, I think I might just save my cash for something else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Nickels View Post
    That is a great choice, I prefer 1943 better. I never played the arcade versions however just the NES. I like the music so much in 1943. How far can you get on one start?
    In 1942, I can get to level 6 without continuing. My max score right now is just over 200k. I'm kind of an arcade weakling when it comes to high scores, so I feel pretty good about that. I played it first on the NES as well. Its a special kind of shooter, something about it is more interesting to me than other SHMUPS. I'm saving 1943 for when I'm completely tired of 42, and I have a friend to play with me - that one is 2 player simultaneous right?

Guess I missed the weekend in question, but I will probably be playing Pac-Man CE DX and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition on the PS3 this weekend. That is unless I pick up Plants Vs. Zombies on XBLA (have some MS Points lying around), in which case I will probably that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast