Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Thank you Leathco! I'm glad that you are enjoying it and the friends talking about their favorite games is what I am going for. I wouldn't exactly call them interviews at all since it's just us fellow nerds nerding out about video games and other things we love.

Well Burger we talked for like three hours so sadly some of the content had to hit the cutting room floor. It hasn't been very easy to edit since it was difficult to cut anything. The episode with you however will probably clock in around two hours which is the longest episode of Stalking the Retro so far. I plan on releasing it as one full episode however and perhaps later on releasing some of the edited content as a "lost" episode of Stalking the Retro. I'm really happy to hear that you guys are enjoying it so far and please let me know when you can be on the show again!

Thanks again guys and I hope that more people will start listening to the show and decide to come on and talk with me about their own passions in the great hobby of retro gaming.

Blog Entries

The latest greatest podcast episode of Stalking the Retro is out now! This time member of this forum and awesome guy Burgertime joins me and we talk about all things retro. From Alf to Robotech we talk about classic video games, classic movies, and pretty much anything and everything that ever had any class. So if you are in the mood to go retro then click on that link thing below or better yet subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link in my signature. Don't forget if you want to join me sometime and talk the retro send me a p.m. and I will add you to my skype contacts. Get it while it's hot!

Stalking the Retro Episode 8: Target all things retro!

I'm enjoying the podcasts, Indie (and your guests too, of course).

Maybe I can join you this week for one? Are weekends the only time you can do it, or could we do something during the week as well?

Blog Entries

Sure I can do it during the week but I like to avoid Thursdays since that is my killer day. Good times are usually around 7.a.m KST or 7p.m. KST. Seoul time is the same as Tokyo time if you are having problems finding out what Korea standard time is. I don't know about Tulsa time but I heard that some people live on that. LOL

That being said if you see me online on skype I'm probably available. 7-12p.m most weeknights except Tue Thurs.
    Last edited by indieseoul; 04-23-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Listen to this great new episode of STR and win an awesome Korean care package shipped to your door and filled with awesome Korean tat items. One of the items will be an old school Tomagotchi and the rest will be a surprise. This week we are live in the Stalking the Retro studios, high atop my volcano lair, surrounded by a moat filled with crocodiles and retro fitted with frickin knives! Yeah that's the way we roll here in Seoul.

Episode 9 run down:
    00:00-29:00 We discuss Battle Zone 2, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, 80's movies and the awesome and often overlooked NES game Karnov.
    29:00-29:15 Play the Name that Game challenge and win an awesome Korean tat package. P.M. the answer to me for a chance to win.
    32:53-40:14 We play Karnov and discuss our thoughts and memories of the game.
    41:00-44:30 Random Skype call to the Mighty Correlationist.
    44:31-45:15 Drunk description of Battle Zone II.
    45:16-47:53 Laughing with Septic Lemon at a random You-Tube video.
    47:54-48:54 Karnov Theme. Did you really just read all of this?

Ha ha I just had to poke a little fun at how the RGR podcast has time stamps for every segment. LOL Love the show guys!

For realz download the latest episode of STR here: Episode 9: Yakov Karnov

Send the name of the game from the clip in this episode to me via a PM and the first person to get it right wins! Do NOT post the answer here on the forum.

Don't miss this great episode!
    Last edited by indieseoul; 04-30-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Why..... do you have 2 minutes of me laughing? lol, I wasn't in that damn episode, lol. That and you didn;t include the Trigger Happy videos.

HELLO!

Blog Entries

Ha ha that will be in an upcoming episode. I just thought it would be random and awesome to have a little goofy segment with you laughing at a Nathan Barnatt video. Check out the video that Septic Lemon was laughing at here:

By the way the challenge remains. So far there hasn't been a winning response. I'm sure most people are still trying to get through the latest episode of RGR. I finished the last bit yesterday while at work.

I hope people enjoyed my discussion. Personally I hate listening to my own voice lol
    If I can find some time, maybe we can get a roundtable discussion going for one of the episodes.

Blog Entries

That would be awesome Burger. Your voice is just fine and I'm sure anyone that heard episode 8 enjoyed it as much as I did. I hope we can get that done and I hope that more people will give STR a chance. It's a pretty decent podcast thanks to the awesome RGRU/Gamegavel forum members that have contributed so far. There are some great episodes to be released very soon. I just need to edit faster. Thanks again to: Burgertime, Dhalamar, Leathco, Septic Lemon, Nurmix, and "surprise guest" for all that you guys have done so far! It's been a great experience talking with all of you about your gaming passions. You all have my skype address so lets keep stalking the retro!
    Last edited by indieseoul; 05-03-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by indieseoul View Post
    You all have my skype address so lets keep stalking the retro!
    I'll be more than happy to do so, Indie! I've got plenty more to talk about, and I know you do as well. You're doing a great job, and a great service to the retro gaming community at large.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast