Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thanks for the list Chris!

Here's one for It Came From MAME:

GONBEE NO I'M SORRY

When you think you are a tough avenger, switch the difficulty to A, and then try Ultimate Yars!

Blog Entries

Oddly enough I don't have this one in my Mame Cab? Strange?

Quote Originally Posted by Chewchilla View Post
    Here's one for It Came From MAME:

GONBEE NO I'M SORRY

Nice to see Beastie Feastie getting some love this month. I've been playing it since discovering it about 5 years ago. It gets very fast around level 7 or so, but if you get in the zone you can play a lot further. Great game.

Default Big Kong

bigkong.pngTry this Donkey Kong hack/clone "Big Kong" on your MAME cab! The "Ramps" screen is insanely difficult! Did anyone ever see this in an arcade? Some guy posted a youtube video of one here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7AKjm5HA98
    Last edited by RUP; 06-12-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Here's my suggestion:

I encountered Tube Panic once in an arcade somewhere and from playing a single game developed a very minor lifelong obsession. The hypnotic spinning tube effect was like nothing I had ever seen before. Incredibly impressive for its time.

Blog Entries

Oh, yeah! That's a good looking game for sure. I will run this one in June. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Bennett View Post
    Here's my suggestion:

Tube Panic

I encountered Tube Panic once in an arcade somewhere and from playing a single game developed a very minor lifelong obsession. The hypnotic spinning tube effect was like nothing I had ever seen before. Incredibly impressive for its time.
    Last edited by miner2049er; 06-14-2012 at 10:07 AM.

That's great to hear SoCal, I'm absolutely chuffed to have been able to contribute. Between this and the Dreamcast top ten the forthcoming show has me quite excited.

If it has not been done already i would have to suggest `Eyes` by Rock-ola which is very unusual,the random chirps that make the game play music and the unusual eye characters drew me to the the game and i have played it ever since seeking it out on Mame.Its a maze game where you are chased by baddies (other Eyes) but not only can shoot the enemies but you have to shoot the items to be collected,as you progress the baddies shoot back when you are in line of sight meaning you have to twist and turn avoiding long corridors.

Blog Entries

Sounds good to me, I've never heard of it.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast