Its well overdue for me to post this thread!
I picked up this Scramble ages ago from a guy about an hour from here. He sold it to me for $80 and said it was a non worker. When I got there it had been stored in a tip of a damp garage for years. I actually thought twice about taking it but for $80 it was probably worth it for parts if nothing else.
The cab had serious wood rot, powder post beetle infestation, everything was dirty and rusted with hacked electrics.
- Adjusted +5 to get the game working.
- Boracare application to remove and protect against insect damage.
- Stripped and filled all wood, totally removed and replaced base and part of side woodwork.
- Fitted new strip light
- New T-Molding
- Totally stripped coin door, repainted, cleaned all mechs and refitted.
- Added a free play button to coin door (Scramble doesnt supper free play!)
- Full repaint and restencil of all artwork
- New speaker and renovated speaker grill
- Strip and Repaint all metal parts
Enjoy the pics!