Default Motorstorm RC - Free on the Vita

Motorstorm RC, a really cool RC car racing game, is free on the Vita right now (some promo with Scion) for a limited time. It is an overhead view RC racing game sorta like RC Pro-AM or Off Road. It is also avalible to purchase on the PS3, but if you buy it you get the Vita version (when it is not free) for free. No online multiplayer, just local splitscreen on PS3. Does have nice leader board and ghost racing systems. Lots of content, 8 styles of cars with a bunch of models to unlock, 16 tracks and more stuff to be added as paid dlc later.

Having alot of fun with it. Looks ok. Beat heavy music keeps you blood pumping. Game constantly tells you which person on your friends list is kicking your butt. Dual joystick controls make it feel like you are actually driving a RC car. If you like remote control cars or miss the old overhead racing games you will love this. Even if you don't get it free, it is still worth a buy.

Do you play it anymore? I recently picked it up and have been having some fun with it.

Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.

Mark Twain
    3ds friend code: 0817-3821-6504
    Mario Kart racer community: 65-1417-7306-7334
    PSN Name: tomtom2play

Yeah, I have been playing it some recently. I bought the complete version when they had that deal. Now I can play it on both my PS3 and Vita.