Blog Entries

Default Retro Gaming RoundUp Mobile Apps

For a retro show we like to keep a breast....

That should read: we like to keep abreast of technology, and we have moved in to the 21st century with our very own official mobile apps for both Apple iOS and for Android.

The iOS app is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad, and the Android device is also compatible with the Kindle Fire.

You can find the iOS app instructions here and the Android App here along with some screenshots.

We have priced the app at the lowest level that Libsyn will allow which is $1.99 / 1.49 and after Apple take their 30% we split the remainder with Libsyn, so this is not a get rich scheme, this is purely to supplement the podcast and keep you up to date on the go.

If you think that $1.99 / 1.49 isn't enough and you would like to contribute more then you could always help us out with a donation. All your efforts are very much appreciated.

UKMike, SoCalMike and Scott.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Very cool you went with the Libsyn app program. Looks good and welcome officially to the 21st century. I keep my breasts right where they belong on my women. Yeah trust me guys they are not making a profit on this look up what Libsyn charges to make an app. This is great and I hope everyone purchases your app. I know that I will. This is very very great and thanks for keeping my humble little app on your apps page.
    Last edited by indieseoul; 03-20-2012 at 06:38 AM.

And purchased. Thanks!

www.RetroReviewRevolution.com - My videos, blogs, and more!

Blog Entries

Sadly not purchased. After side loading the Amazon market on to my phone it says that the app is not available for my region. Damn Korean commies are keeping me from buying and using the app. Any chance that I can pay pal the money to one of you guys plus a small donation in exchange for the .apk file sent securely?
    Also why doesn't Libsyn publish apps to the real android market?

Amazon Appstore is only available to customers located in the United States. This really sucks.
    Last edited by indieseoul; 03-20-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Blog Entries

My brother told me that but he said that there might be a way to get it emailed to an address to make it available.

Can you not buy it on PC and transfer it?
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Nope even this internet proxy program that fools the kindle store seems to be unable to fool the Amazon app store. What a bummer.

As soon as I move out of 2009 (ie. when my current contract with Sprint expires on my Palm Pre), I will be happy to purchase said app... be it for iPhone or Android - whichever I "upgrade" to.

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    My brother told me that but he said that there might be a way to get it emailed to an address to make it available.

Can you not buy it on PC and transfer it?
    Sadly, now that I looked at it further, it's only a link to the Amazon App that you can get by email, not the apps themselves.

Time to get it on the Google Play store maybe?
    Last edited by All Your Base; 03-22-2012 at 10:36 AM.
    Hitch a ride with us, cuz we're on the last freedom moped out of nowhere city.