Default Wii RPGs - Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower

I like the Wii, but the RPG line up has been weak. There are a few gems (Muramasa, Phantom Brave port, Zelda's if they count), but most of the others are crap. The few great RPG's that were made seemed like they would never get a release in North America. Many people even gave up and just imported the Japanese or European releases. Thankfully the fans were finally heard (thank you Operation Rainfall). Now late in the systems life we are getting the best of the best. I picked up my copy of Xenoblade this morning and I am loving it. Recently Nintendo also announced that The Last Story will also make it's way here this summer. If the pre-orders and sales go well on these games maybe we will also see Pandora's Tower.

Xenoblade has a real-time action-based battle system that plays like a MMO with computer controlled party members. The world is big and pretty with lots of side quests. The graphics are top notch for a Wii game. The game was not re-recorded for North America, so the English voice actors are all British, and it is pretty good. Japanese audio also included.

I am off this weekend and will be playing this alot. Any one else excited about these games? Or does anyone want to sound off on the lack of RPGs? Or maybe mention a RPG on the Wii that you like or hated?

Xenoblade was the tits, somehow with how busy I am I still managed to find time to do a play through that too 93 hours, and there was loads left to do that I had to leave behind, as The Last Story was rapidly approaching.

As it happened I've not started the last story yet, but look forward to both that and perhaps more, Pandoras tower once I've gone through something other than jrpg's to cleanse the palette

Loved Xenoblade. I even made a screen saver about it and posted a video of it (and link) on youtube!
    really enjoyed that game and I dont particularly like RPGs!
    I am looking forward to playing The Last Story as well! I really hope I can get my hands on Pandora's Tower as well! They are all wonderful games.
    The only thing I do have a complaint about is the lack of Japanese voice acting and English sub text in The Last Story. So I made my own version of the game with those things in it. Since I can not STAND the British voice acting (no offense) I would rather have Japanese voices and read, just like how I watch Anime!

I got The Last Story, but have not played it much yet. I was having trouble with the camera a bit. The voice acting does not bother me. The tracks on the mini-soundtrack are pretty cool. I think I like Xenoblade more.
    Last edited by DragoonMog; 08-31-2012 at 08:14 AM.