Thread: \m/ from NC

There is no place I wont go for a ColecoVision Score!

Default \m/ from NC

Been a long time listener to the podcast, always great content and very entertaining. Just recently found out about the live news segment and participated for the first time this April, was a good time!.

Started in games back with a Sears Pong machine when they first came out. My father was really into video games since they were so new, so I benefited from that. Had most of the classic systems growing with my favorites being the Fairchild Channel F (I had all the carts for it!), Atari 2600, Colecovision, Vectrex, Bally Astrocade. Currently I am also into the NES, Gamecube, Genesis, Xbox and Xbox360 (SVT512 is my Xbox Live ID) and my Retrogaming stuff on my Ipad.

I also have a small electronic handheld collection, nothing special - Mattel Football, Basketball, Baseball, Space Alert, AutoRace - Atari Touchme, Entex Pac Man 2, Galaxian - Coleco Galaxian (had since new and is my all time favorite electronic game). I recently picked up a 20 questions game like Socal uses on the live news show, it looked to cool not to have one.

other interests I have is Robotics, Electronics, Model Railroading, My focus SVT (Retired it from Autocrossing) and my Pug Snarfle.

Hope to make some new friends on the forums. I plan on participating as much as I can on the Live News show and contribute to the forums.

Xbox live Id - SVT512
    Youtube id - SVT512
    Atariage id - thevnaguy
    Last edited by focusrs; 05-01-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums, sorry SoCal wasn't very drunk this time in Live News.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums. The first game I remember playing as a kid was a pong machine when I was 5. Good times good times.