Thread: Summer Camp

Blog Entries

Default Summer Camp

So, the Americans among you, how many of you went to Summer Camp as a kid and where to?

My eldest daughter has got a job working at a summer camp in Pennsylvania this year so what are the chances of some Jason Vorhees related action and is there is a possibility she will make it home without being murdered?
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Everything I know about summer camp I learned from the Addams family.
    (so sue me, I was born in the 1980s, so I saw the movies before the TV series)

Last edited by Brumisator; 04-25-2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: I can't spell Addams

as long as it's not band camp

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    So, the Americans among you, how many of you went to Summer Camp as a kid and where to?

My eldest daughter has got a job working at a summer camp in Pennsylvania this year so what are the chances of some Jason Vorhees related action and is there is a possibility she will make it home without being murdered?
    I never went to summer camp as a kid - although we did do something in the 6th grade called "outdoor school"... basically camping with your entire class and teacher, along with other 6th grade classes from the area. Not exactly my fondest childhood memory.

As for your daughter and summer camp... I'd say she's got about a 75% chance of encountering at least 1 half dead freak donning some sort of sporting mask / torn and blood stained clothing ensemble. And he'll likely be wielding a baseball bat, axe, or other blunt force type weapon. Your daughter can kick him where it counts, and he'll fall. She'll then run away to hide, only to find Mr. "not so happy now" twice as angry sneaking up on her from behind and... ah, you know the rest.

Cheers!