Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If anyone saw a man walking a dog through sheffield last night giggling like a loon that was me coming back from the pub whilst listening to the breast 20 questions, best one yet

You go to the pub with your dog?

Blog Entries

He lives in Yorkshire, it is required to gain entry to most pubs.

Some pubs also demand you keep a ferret in your trousers and a maggot under your tongue.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

It's the best way of guaranteeing that you'll go home with a hairy bitch that'll eagerly lick your face all night

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    I plan to change it up a little in the coming months and put words into those segments again.

We'll see how it goes.
    We heard you the first time, lol
    Hitch a ride with us, cuz we're on the last freedom moped out of nowhere city.

In the spirit if the top ten driving games I would like to give an honorable mention to a laser disc driving game from Sega called GP World. I only saw this game in 2 locations back in its day. The first was at the Disneyland Starcade (remember when it was 2 floors of nothing but games?) and the other was at Redondo Beach at the Redondo Fun factory on the boardwalk back when it was much bigger and had games tucked into every corner of it. It got smaller by having a fish restaurant built in the middle of it.
    Anyhow, I liked playing this game.
    It was a sit down cockpit model with great sound.

coins detected in pocket

Here are three of my favorites (all on the Atari ST) - in no particular order:

Vroom!

Lotus Turbo Challenge 2:

Stunt Car Racer:

Last edited by Nurmix; 05-14-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyWong View Post
    In the spirit if the top ten driving games I would like to give an honorable mention to a laser disc driving game from Sega called GP World. I only saw this game in 2 locations back in its day. The first was at the Disneyland Starcade (remember when it was 2 floors of nothing but games?) and the other was at Redondo Beach at the Redondo Fun factory on the boardwalk back when it was much bigger and had games tucked into every corner of it. It got smaller by having a fish restaurant built in the middle of it.
    Anyhow, I liked playing this game.
    It was a sit down cockpit model with great sound.
    Good choice!

And I've been to both of those arcades. I'm not far from the one on the Redondo Beach Pier. It's still pretty decent, but you're right... it used to be a lot more packed with games.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123