New Atari is old Atari aka Atari Emails released
You may have already seen that a bunch of what was essentially internal email from Atari between 83 and 92 has been released.
If not you can find it (and the backstory) here
Anyhoo, the reason i've brought up a thread, rather than just the news is I was tickled by the competition to think of a slogan for the Atari stationary come the 20th anniversary, and in particular one set of suggestions, some of which are still relevant an additional 20 years on!
Subj: top 15 slogans for our 20th aniversary
TOP 15 SLOGANS FOR ATARI GAMES
15) We get free tokens at GolfLand
14) Atari Games, 20 years and still shrinking
13) Atari Games is like a bad lunch, we keep coming up.
12) A.G. is 20 years old, one more year and we can drink
11) 20 years old, finally past puberty (except Victor)
10) A.G., 20 years building a better pixel
9) We could have been a contender!
8) Luck will get you through places where skill hasn't a chance
7) Still crazy after all these beers
6) Atari Games, We still have Ed Logg!
5) 20 years is old for most potted plants.
4) Atari Games, Our President drives a Rolls Royce!
3) Mother of all games companies!
2) Atari Games, Don't mess with us, or we'll sue you!
AND THE NUMBER 1 TOP SLOGAN FOR ATARI IS..
1) Atari Games, A good place to stay on your way to EA